Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's see if we can do this...

So after some internal debate I've decided to write a blog. I'm not 100% sure on is direction yet. I'm thinking it'll be a nice way to get some art projects of mine a little more organized. Let us just say that I've had "difficulties" starting and finishing various artistic pieces I've come up with. I'm hoping this blog will give me the motivation to see my projects through to the end. As an added bonus I'll get to share my work with anyone who's interested in viewing it. What I'd like to do with this blog is share my thoughts, ideas and processes while I work on my art. See, it's win/win for everyone involved.


I'm working on a few projects right now, the largest of which would be the comic my husband and I are collaborating on. I have quite a few pages of work for this project already and i hope to start posting a few of the more completed works here soon. I have a series of paintings, mostly ideas for future works that will tie in with each other, waiting to be put to canvas.


I don't want to give away too much just yet since who knows how this will all turn out. I hope I'll learn something about myself and my art by working on this blog, but most of all I hope that I can remain consistent in my work. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment