Thursday, March 18, 2010

Semi-Productivity

Hmmm...today was a nice day, but not a very productive one. Artistically, anyway. I didn't have a chance to work on any of the floating heads, but I did get a bit of drawing in here and there throughout the day. I worked on another comic, as well as a separate project doing page illustrations for JRD's writing. I'd love to share them with you, but unfortunately I didn't think to scan my pages before the baby went to sleep (in the room with the scanner).

So, as an apology I give you ~ JRD - In Floating Head Form ~ . This is the original avatar I made for my husband using his tablet. Obviously a little rougher than the other two images, but it was an "only" draft.

Y'know...maybe he was just having a rough day when I drew him. He looks tired. Must have been before his morning coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment