Thursday, March 25, 2010

Yeah, they migrate here in the early spring...


Okay, so here's the deal. I know that this picture isn't exactly the greatest work of art ever. I just took one image and pasted onto another. Here's why it's cool - don't tell anyone...but I've never done this before. Shhhh! So I'm allowed to have a little pride in learning a new technical skill, right?

Besides, I think our yard looks nice with tropical birds. It really detracts from the barren, snow-covered waste look. Thankfully we have some green here now...but there was a time...shudder

As an extra I'd like to leave you with a link to one of my favourite sites - How Stuff Works. It's an article the oh-so-aptly-named Marshall Brain wrote about how Adobe is planning on adding some new tools to help dumb down Photoshop for us stupid-folk. ;p

No comments:

Post a Comment